VW Polo Air Fuel Ratio Gauge Installation step-by-step
1. Blank removed from dash.
2. Removing the screws that hold the heater controls in place.
3. Sliding the ashtray out and removing it for better access.
4. The space where the gauge goes - this shows the underside of the head unit and heated screen button.
5. Locating the hole in the bulkhead through which the wires run.
6. Close up of the hole, with grommet removed.
7. Gauge fitted in the dash with heater controls re-fitted.
Duostyling.com would like to thank to Alex from England for contributing his time to describe this installation in details.